Doing NaNo while sick is no joke! This month has brought a whole unique set of challenges, but I have to say, being a rebel has taken a lot of the pressure off to perform while also trying to get well.
That being said, here’s the roundup for Week 2!
WEEK 2 ROUNDUP
- Edited 10+ chapters of Dream Reaper
- Words Edited: 78203/118,392
- Goal Wordcount: <115k
- Scenes added: 0
- Scenes deleted: 0
- Got the wordcount down to 118k!
- Made it past the Hero’s Choice moment where the plot truly takes off.
- Made significant progress once I was past the Hero’s Choice.
- Realized that a certain character and a certain arc need major tightening up to make them truly significant to the plot.
Week 3 Goals:
- Figure out how to make the Character and Arc above have more of a role and necessity to the story.
What are your goals for Week 3, everyone? Leave a comment so we can cheer you on!!